- "B" ready - Vans should be well-stocked with everything you need to work and with all the products you want to sell.
- "B" punctual - People are busy and appreciate promptness. Have the courtesy to call if you are running late and offer them the opportunity to reschedule.
- "B" professional looking - When making a sales call or estimate, wear proper business attire or a uniform. Carry a clipboard, briefcase or some type of folder to hold business cards and advertising material.
- "B" uniformed - All service personal should wear fresh uniforms and clean shoes when working. Shoe Booties should be worn in a customers' home or office.
- "B" knowledgeable - Be able to converse about your Company, the products and services you offer. Knowledge is power and will set you apart from your competition. Spot and Stain Removal is often a concern for a customer. Be well versed by referring to the Bane-Clene® Spot and Stain Guide.
- "B" fair - Treat all customers, regardless of status, influence or size of the job equally. Service should be priced fairly at all times.
- "B" flexible - Cleaning arrangements and maintenance programs at times have to be adjusted based upon a customers' need.
- "B" polite - Always be courteous to the customer, even in stressful situations. Use tactful reserve in conversations. The customer is always right.
- "B" friendly - If you smile and you are friendly, you will most likely put your customer in a like mood. This will make them more receptive to your plus sales efforts for Carpet Protectors, Deodorizers, etc.
- "B" positive - If you do not believe in what you are selling, why should the customer? Never say anything derogatory. Even without voicing negative comments, a poor attitude can usually be sensed by the customer.
- "B" sincere - Sincerity is the most important characteristic of a successful Company. Be straightforward and honest. Do NOT promise more than your Company can deliver.
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
The "B"s Of Success!
Developing these "B" characteristics will help you become more successful.
Posted by Bane-Clene® Corp. at 1:00 AM
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)