Some people take forever to get to the point and “say what they mean”.
When making a presentation and giving an estimate to a prospective client, truer words were never spoken.
It’s important to avoid that mistake. Here are a few suggestions:
- Prepare what you are going to say beforehand.
- Be specific by saying exactly what you want to say.
- Be brief and speak to the point (the clients’ needs). Trying to cover points that are not relative dilutes the message you are trying to convey.
- Be clear with your message and keep it simple.
Related Information and Articles:
- Building Your Own Carpet Cleaning Business
- Four Characteristics of a Successful Person
- Twenty Steps to Success
- The 15 Factors of Success in Carpet Cleaning Business
Please read the latest issue of the Clene-Times® at www.baneclene.com/publications/.
Please visit our web site at www.baneclene.com.
The Bane-Clene® Team.
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.