Public relations are part of the foundation of a successful business. You may be the best at what you do. However, if you cannot properly communicate with your customers, employees, vendors and others you see everyday; then your chances for "success" are greatly diminished.
Consider the following important words when communicating with people.
- The most important 6 words: "I admit I made an error"
- The most important 5 words: "I am proud of you"
- The most important 4 words: "What do you think"
- The most important 3 words: "I appreciate it"
- The most important 2 words: "Thank you"
- The most important 1 word: "We"
Finally the least 1 important word: "I".
Additional Carpet Cleaning Business Information on the Bane-Clene web site:
- Four Characteristics of a Successful Person
- Starting and Building Your Own Carpet Cleaning Business
- The 15 Factors of Success in Carpet Cleaning Business
- Twenty Steps to Success in the Carpet Cleaning Business
- What makes a company successful in the Carpet Cleaning Business?
Thank you for reading Bane’s Blog®.
Please visit our new and improved web site at https://www.baneclene.com.
The Bane-Clene® Team.