- Possibly avoiding embarrassment if your prospect brings up an objection.
- It may avoid an argument, if you have to prove your prospect is wrong.
- It may save time and allow your presentation to flow seamlessly.
- If you bring up the objection, it makes it seem less important.
- Finally, it shows that you are not trying to hide anything.
it was not something you were going to mention? The best tact is to acknowledge
the objection and advise your prospect that you are glad they asked that and
you are going to answer it before you conclude.