In our blog last week, we talked about the importance of Sales Aids when selling.
As a followup, this week we our going to talk about Low Pressure Selling.
The theory for this sales approach is based upon the desire to be of service, not just make a sale. The Low Pressure Selling presentation is based upon these factors:
- Gain the respect of your prospect.
- Having your prospect wanting to buy.
- Complete knowledge of their issues and problems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of your products and services.
- Making only promises that you can keep.
Are these ideas new or revolutionary? Certainly not. It’s a method of selling that shows your prospect that you know your stuff and you can solve their problems.
- Course to Success Video - Advertising, Marketing & Sales DVDs
- How to Sell Carpet Protectors
- Promotional Materials
- Sales Aids
- Sell The Sizzle
- Selling Maintenance Programs
- Tips for Increasing Your Carpet Cleaning Business
Thank you for reading Bane’s Blog®
Please read the latest issue of the Clene-Times® at www.baneclene.com/publications/.
Please visit our web site at www.baneclene.com.
The Bane-Clene® Team.
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.