Selling your Carpet Cleaning and other related services may not be glamorous but done properly there are some ways to put pizzazz into a presentation to a prospective client.
Sales Aids will do just that by adding interest and emphasis to a presentation. They come in many different forms. Here are a few ideas and depending on the prospect’s interest and potential time constraints may be used.
- Printed material is always a must. Brochures with pictures and descriptive narratives will reinforce what is being said and when left behind will help in the prospect’s recollection. The very least of these should be a business card.
- A video presentation from a laptop or iPad that shows your technicians cleaning in a variety of situations will showcase the services you offer and will help close a sale. But be sure that your prospect has the time necessary for such a presentation. You do not want to overstay your welcome. Consider “burning” copies of your presentation and offer to leave one.
- The ultimate in Sales Aids is a live demonstration. The chance to show your services at work at your prospect’s premises is without question invaluable. However, this requires even more of your prospect’s time and preferably should be requested in advance of your scheduled appointment.
Do whatever works best for you but always use Sales Aids.
- Business cards
- Course to Success Video - Advertising, Marketing & Sales DVDs
- How to Sell Carpet Protectors
- Promotional Materials
- Sales Aids
- Sell The Sizzle
- Selling Maintenance Programs
- Tips for Increasing Your Carpet Cleaning Business
Thank you for reading Bane’s Blog®
Please visit our web site at www.baneclene.com.
The Bane-Clene® Team.
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.