Among the duties of a Company’s management/ownership are the responsibility for the well-being of customers, training of employees and adoption of prudent policies for all decisions and trade practices. With that in mind we outline some of those duties.
- There should always be direct and open communication among management, employees, consumers and your industry.
- Proper insurance coverage should be maintained to protect the company, employees, vehicles and the consumer. Your insurance agent can advise you of these amounts.
- There should be initial training programs for technicians, office personnel and all others involved in the operation of the Company. Also, reviews and subsequent training sessions should be maintained.
- Since security is always a concern for the consumer, all employees should have proper identification badges to wear when at a customers’ premises.
- Safety is also paramount; vehicles and equipment should be properly maintained.
- All chemicals and equipment used should be properly identified and should be labeled with usage guidelines.
- Management should remain up to date of changes in technology, the carpet industry and upgrades to equipment, chemicals and techniques. These should then be relayed to all employees.
- Management should subscribe to a code of ethics that they and all employees follow. Joining the Better Business Bureau would outline such a code and also provide credible credentials for the Company.
Please visit our web site at https://www.baneclene.com.
The Bane-Clene® Team.