Even with all the modern conveniences we have at our disposal, there never seems to be enough time in the day.
One way to overcome this lack of time is by selling over the phone. Here are some tips that may help you.
- Have an outline of what you want to cover. This would include features and benefits of your company.
- For a cold call, make sure you speak to the right person and then keep it short. After your initial presentation, ask if they have anymore questions. If they do, then the call will naturally extend itself.
- For an existing customer, place them on a brief hold and gather records from their previous service trips.
- For a cold call, offer to send literature that will reinforce what you have just discussed with them.
- For a cold call, ask the person for an appointment that you can further discuss your services whether by phone or in person. If in person, offer to give them a demonstration.
- For an existing customer, after you have gone over their needs, be sure to remind them of other services and products you provide before you schedule their appointment.
- How to Sell Carpet Protectors
- Sell The Sizzle
- Selling Maintenance Programs
- Telephone Etiquette in the Carpet Cleaning Business
- Tips for Increasing Your Carpet Cleaning Business
Thank you for reading Bane’s Blog®
Please visit our web site at www.baneclene.com.
The Bane-Clene® Team.
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.