Monday, March 26, 2012

You don't have to join a club

After a travel schedule that included dealing with airlines and rental cars, I've just about had it with having to join a club or have a membership card to get treated better or worse than my fellow travelers. It suddenly occurred to me that a customer of Bane-Clene® doesn't have to pay anything extra, jump through any hoops or join a club to get special treatment.

There are no bronze, silver, gold or platinum rated memberships at Bane-Clene. Every customer is treated the same. We only have one class of customer ..... AAA, #1, First Class! You don’t have to belong to a club or pay anything extra to be treated well. It's old fashioned thinking, but the customer is our BOSS.

©Bane-Clene® Corporation 2011 Reprinting or electronically publishing this article is strictly prohibited without permission from Bane-Clene Corp.

I'd like to hear your comments on this article.
Please e-mail me at wfbane@baneclene.com.