Owning a small business affords us opportunities that working for someone may not. While we are blessed, we must also be diligent to protect these opportunities.
So, with that in mind, we offer an outline of objectives, goals and suggestions.
A. What are the Objectives of a Small Business.
- Build a profitable business entity with minimal exposure of risk capital.
- Improve lifestyle for you, your family and your employees.
- Provide higher education opportunities for your children.
- Build financial security for retirement.
B. There will be needs for Debt but establish Acceptable Amounts to manage.
Some of these are:
- Office Technology
- Once again, keep long term debt to an acceptable level.
- Establish an IRA or other retirement fund.
- Set up Cash Reserves (rainy day fund).
- Use excess capital to pay down any contract debt.
D. Ways to Accomplish your Business Objectives and Goals.
- Practice prudent purchasing and budget habits.
- Avoid exotic and or expensive vacations.
- Be as productive as possible during business hours.
E. Mottoes to Live By.
- “You cannot go broke if you do not owe anyone.”
- “It’s not how much money you make in your lifetime that matters; it’s what you do with it afterwards.”
Thank you for reading Bane’s Blog®.
Please visit our new and improved web site at https://www.baneclene.com.
The Bane-Clene® Team.