Friday, January 13, 2012

Everyone should have a customer like this

We've been getting calls and e mails from customers, vendors and colleagues in the industry about the up-coming celebration of our 50th business anniversary. One of the nicest surprises came recently from a customer. Chet Jelinski of Bloomfield, N. J. sent me a copy of a 140 page book he wrote titled, "A Bane Clene Diary." The book's sub title is, "My 30 years with Bane Clene as they celebrate 50 years in business."

Chet says he got the idea to write the book, "partly because today corporations are thought of as inherently evil, and I wanted to recognize a truly good American corporation." This is the ninth book he has written and will be available in book form or on line in the near future. Chet's web site is: http://www.blurb.com/my/book/detail/2886800#store-price.

©Bane-Clene® Corporation 2011 Reprinting or electronically publishing this article is strictly prohibited without permission from Bane-Clene Corp.

I'd like to hear your comments on this article.

Please e-mail me at wfbane@baneclene.com.