Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy New Year

In this election year, I'm going to write once in a while about history. Some articles will be about our economy as seen through eyes that have witnessed good times and bad. Besides actually experiencing hard times, I've read volumes about the cause and effects of economic depression and recession.

If there is any doubt about the validity of the things I write, please look at references which are a matter of public record. In the words of that immortal Yankee baseball manager, Casey Stengal, "You can look it up!" I encourage you to become a student of history and watch how it repeats itself over the centuries and how it will do it again.

Stay informed and be ready to adapt to a changing world order. Keep your eye on what they do in Washington, not what they say. And above all, my sincere wish is that you and yours enjoy a blessed, happy and prosperous 2012.

©Bane-Clene® Corporation 2011 Reprinting or electronically publishing this article is strictly prohibited without permission from Bane-Clene Corp.

I'd like to hear your comments on this article.

Please e-mail me at wfbane@baneclene.com.