Monday, May 07, 2012

Anniversary gift from Angie

This e-mail report arrived on our wedding anniversary. Couldn't have been a nicer present!

Angie List Report Date: April 26, 2012
Member: Gladys Minor, Indianapolis
Services Performed: Yes
(More Weight is given to a report where work has been completed.)
Overall: A
Price: A
Quality: A
Responsiveness: A
Punctuality: A
Professionalism: A
Work Completed Date: April 19, 2012
Hire Again: Yes
Approximate Cost: $300.00
Home Built Year: 1996
Description Of Work: Cleaned a large carpet in my rec room and on 2 flights of stairs.
Member Comments: I am completely satisfied with the company. My first phone call was answered by a very pleasant and knowledge young woman who scheduled my cleaning. I received a call the day before to confirm. The carpet cleaners were on time. They did a great job. They were careful to be very clean and respect the rest of my house. They were articulate and efficient. They cleaned 2 flights of stairs and a huge rec room in my lower level. They finished in no time and did an excellent job for a very reasonable price. I will definitely use them exclusively. I highly recommend them.

A special thanks to Ms. Minor and I'm really proud of the folks in our service company.

©Bane-Clene® Corporation 2012 Reprinting or electronically publishing this article is strictly prohibited without permission from Bane-Clene Corp.

I'd like to hear your comments on this article.
Please e-mail me at wfbane@baneclene.com.