Many articles written today talk about products for the home, food delivery services and other topics relating to the fact that consumers are spending more time at home. This trend will not only continue but will grow among more of us.
Translating that information to the carpet, upholstery and drapery cleaning industry doesn't take physic powers. If people are spending more time at home, they will soil their environment to a greater extent. They will then want that environment to be cleaner and healthier. This should lead to greater sales for our industry.
That said, they will then seek out professional services. Evaluate your advertising to take advantage of this. Make sure your technicians are up to date on cleaning techniques, chemical usages and all aspects of customer relations. Trucks and equipment should be in top operating and appearance condition.
Help your customers "Feather Their Nest" by providing what they need.
Related carpet cleaning business information on the Bane-Clene® web site:
- Advertising. . . the Essential Element in the Carpet Cleaning Business
- Advertising the Bane-Clene® Way
- Bane-Clene® Carpet Cleaning Truck-Mounted Equipment
- Bane-Clene® Marketing & Advertising for the Carpet Cleaning Industry
- Carpet Cleaning Industry Potential
- Sell The Sizzle
- The ABC's of Advertising
- The Bane-Clene Way® Advertising Program
- Why Bane-Clene® Over All Other "Truck-mounted" Carpet Cleaning Equipment?
- Why Doesn't My Advertising Work?
Thank you for reading Bane's Blog.
The Bane-Clene® Team