Sometimes you did everything you could have done for a sale but your prospect did not buy. Perhaps the prospect was not interested in your product or service. However, it is possible that you did not handle the sales call properly and this led to no sale.
Here are some questions to ask yourself.
- Were you fully prepared?
- Did your presentation stress what your product or service could do?
- Did you look and act professional?
- Did you completely listen to your prospect’s questions and concerns?
- Did you answer all questions properly and completely?
- Did you knock your competition?
- Did you ask for the prospect’s business?
When you figure out what went wrong, take steps to improve your presentation.
Then you will be able to turn a no sale into a sale.
- How to Sell Carpet Protectors
- Sell The Sizzle
- Selling Maintenance Programs
- Telephone Etiquette in the Carpet Cleaning Business
- Tips for Increasing Your Carpet Cleaning Business
Thank you for reading Bane’s Blog®
Please visit our web site at www.baneclene.com.
The Bane-Clene® Team.
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.