Whether you do it by computer or by hand, chart it. Charting your ups and downs is necessary for a viable and profitable business. Keep track of the Plus Sales like carpet protector and deodorizers. Knowing how much in add on sales after the initial quoted job has been done, for example extra rooms or furniture is also valuable data. Even customer complaints should be charted along with all other aspects relevant to your business.
Keeping charts of your accounts receivable and payable will facilitate in preparing cash flow projections. These cash flow projections should be reviewed from time to time. Charting expenses will reveal whether a certain advertising campaign is showing a return on investment. Charting other expenses may alert you to something that is potentially out of line and allow you to make adjustments.
Ask your CPA to assist you in preparing these charts that will be invaluable guides to the success of your business.
Related Articles and Information:
- Add-On Carpet Cleaning ‘Plus Sales’
- Advertising - the Essential Element
- Carpet Protectors Against Stains and Soil
- Cash Flow in the Carpet Cleaning Business
- Enzyme Pet Urine Deodorizers
- How to Make More Money with Scotchgard or Teflon
- How to Sell Carpet Protectors
- Pricing for a Profitable Carpet Cleaning Business
- Pricing Your Carpet Cleaning Service
- The 15 Factors of Success in Carpet Cleaning Business
- The Customer Is (Still) Always Right
- Upholstery Cleaning for the Professional
- Urine Stain in Carpet
Thank you for reading Bane’s Blog®
Please visit our web site at www.baneclene.com.
The Bane-Clene® Team.
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.