YES! MediClean QGC kills Covid-19 Coronavirus and is listed on EPA’s list of disinfectants for COVID-19!
Mediclean QGC one-step quat-based disinfectant cleaner is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and virusus (including Coronavirus), fungi and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors when used as directed.
Table of Contents:
- Sale on Mediclean QGC
- How Effective is QGC against Covid-19?
- Advantages of Mediclean QGC
- Properties of Mediclean QGC
- Directions for Disinfecting and Cleaning with QGC
- Related Articles and Information
- Related Products
QGC for Coronavirus is ON SALE as Clene-Times Special CT11-6 at 2 gallons for $75.00 total including shipping and handling from November 1, 2020 to January 15, 2021!
Effectiveness of Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate against Coronavirus (COVID-19):
Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate has been shown effective against similar classes of viruses - the Human Coronavirus, Adenovirus, and the SARS Associated Coronavirus. It is an EPA registered (no. 70385-6) hospital-grade, disinfectant cleaner concentrate for use on many different types of surfaces per its label.
Advantages of Using Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner QGC:
- Meets EPA standards for hospital disinfectants.
- A one-step disinfectant cleaner that kills and inhibits the growth of fungi, mold and mildew as well as common household germs.
- Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate can safely treat both hard nonporous surfaces and carpets.
- Leaves behind a delightful lemon scent.
- Neutralizes damp musty odors caused by mildew.
- Eliminates odors from tobacco smoke, musty carpets and spilled beverages.
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes in one labor-saving step.
- Effective against MRSA, human coronavirus and COVID_19.
- Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi and viruses (including HIV-1, the AIDS virus).
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors when used as directed.
- A disinfectant at 2 ounces per gallon.
- Sanitizer for porous and non-porous Non-Food Contact Surfaces at 1/2 ounce per gallon
Properties & Specifications for Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner QGC:
- Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate QGC is a:
- Restrictions on Use:
- Professional Use Only.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- NOT for Use on Nylon Stain Resistant Carpet, such as Stainmaster®.
- Do not mix with other products!
- May not be shipped via air!
- Cannot be shipped to California or Canada! - Substitute Sporicidin®.
- Many states require that a contractor applying a pest control product be licensed. Please contact your state EPA office for further information.
- Form: Liquid.
- Size: 1 Gallon.
- E.P.A. Registration No.: 70385-6.
- Odor: Lemon.
- Use pH: 11.5 - 12.5.
DIRECTIONS for deodorizing, cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing with Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner QGC Concentrate:
- NOTE: 10 minute contact time is required per EPA to kill COVID-19!
- Read and follow label directions and cautions.
- CLEANING AND DISINFECTING FINISHED FLOORS: Apply with damp mop or autoscrubber. Cleans and disinfects without dulling gloss. To limit gloss reduction, use Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate at 2 ounces per gallon. Not to be used on floor finish at 8 ounces per gallon [of water].
- TO DISINFECT HARD, NON-POROUS SURFACES: 2 oz. per gallon of water.
- HEAVY DUTY CLEANING ON HARD SURFACES: 8 oz. of Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner QGC per gallon of water.
- DISINFECTION/VIRUCIDAL/FUNGICIDAL/MOLD AND MILDEW CONTROL: Apply use-solution to hard non-porous surfaces thoroughly wetting surfaces as required, with a cloth, mop, sponge or sprayer. For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is required. For sprayer applications, use a coarse mist pump or trigger sprayer. Spray 6-8 inches from surface, rub with brush, sponge, or cloth. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
- FUNGICIDAL DIRECTIONS: For use in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas and exercise facilities, use at 2 oz. per gallon on precleaned surfaces.
- MOLD AND MILDEW CONTROL: At 2 ounces per gallon Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner QGC Concentrate is a mildewstat and will effectively inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and the odors caused by them when applied to hard nonporous surfaces. Allow to dry on surface. Repeat when mildew growth returns.
Related Virus and Bacteria Information and Articles:
- Bactericides / Anti-Microbials
- Coronavirus - Are Sporicidin® Brand Disinfectant Solution and MediClean® QGC Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate Effective?
- COVID-19: A new era in the cleaning industry!
- Do Carpet Cleaning Detergents Help Deactivate the Coronavirus?
- EPA List of Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19: Enter 70385-6 for the EPA Registration number in the form and hit enter to see QGC by Prorestore Products in the list.
- What is the Difference between Cleaning, Sanitizing and Disinfecting?
- Will Cleaning Carpet Remove Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Clean Hands Hygienic Spray Sanitizer
- MediClean Disinfectant Spray®
- MediClean Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate QGC®
- Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution®
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.
Published by: Bane-Clene Corp.
Copyright: Bane-Clene Corp.