Monday, February 11, 2013

Be careful what you do and say

Did you know that there may be a tiny camera chip in new TVs or in the remote control units? "They" will actually be able to see and hear you as you watch their programs. For instance, if you happen to be arguing, a commercial for a marriage counselor might appear. If you happen to be snuggling, it's possible an ad for ED treatment will pop up.

My dear grandmother would remind me as a youngster not to do or say anything that I didn't want the whole world to hear. That's good advice especially in the service industry today. With the influx of modern technology, tiny hidden cameras are everywhere today, even in some of the residences we service.

©Bane-Clene® Corporation 2012 Reprinting or electronically publishing this article is strictly prohibited without permission from Bane-Clene Corp.

I'd like to hear your comments on this article.
Please e-mail me at wfbane@baneclene.com.