Government tells us that Americans don't want low paying jobs. They say "cheap labor" by "II" (illegal immigrants) is the answer. There's no such thing as "cheap labor." For example, an illegal alien with a wife and five children takes a job for $5.00 an hour usually paid under the table. "II" pays no income tax, yet at the end of the year, if he files an Income Tax Return, he gets an "earned income credit" of up to $3,200 and "II" qualifies for:
- Section 8 housing, subsidized rent and food stamps.
- Free (no deductible, no co pay) health care.
- Children get free breakfasts and lunches at school.
- They require bilingual teachers and books.
- "II" qualifies for relief from high energy bills.
- If "II" become, aged, blind or disabled, they qualify for Social Security.
- Once in SS, they qualify for Medicare. All of this is at taxpayer's expense.
- No worry about car insurance, life insurance or homeowners insurance.
- Taxpayers provide Spanish language signs, bulletins and printed material.
- "II" and family receive the equivalent of $20.00 to $30.00/hour in benefits.
Your old friend,
Cheap labor? RIGHT! ...thanks Jack. But don't worry. Congress is on the case and will soon have a new law that will fix the problem.
©Bane-Clene® Corporation 2013 Reprinting or electronically publishing this article is strictly prohibited without permission from Bane-Clene Corp.
I'd like to hear your comments on this article.
Please e-mail me at email@example.com.