Monday, July 15, 2013

Mea Culpa

There's always the excuse that today everything is exaggerated. But the simple truth is that I made a typographical error. On the front page of the July Clene Times® I wrote an article titled Defining our new market. In it I said, "In fact, many politicians claim that an annual income of $150,000,000 is now going to be considered “rich.”

Wow! Adding that many zeros is a mistake only government is allowed to make. The right number should have been $150,000. One Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars is now considered "rich." It has been corrected on the Clene Times copy on our web site, but the 40,000 hard copies we mailed are gonzo. Sorry if I shook anyone up with that typo.

©Bane-Clene® Corporation 2013 Reprinting or electronically publishing this article is strictly prohibited without permission from Bane-Clene Corp.

I'd like to hear your comments on this article.
Please e-mail me at wfbane@baneclene.com.