- Identify your company by name and thank your customer for calling you.
- Adding your personal name when you answer the phone is an added gesture.
- The phone must take precedence over all else. Stop what you are doing and give the caller your undivided attention.
- Don't rush callers. Their questions are important to them.
- Don't be too busy to be friendly.
- Don't leave callers "hanging on hold" for extended periods of time.
- Utilize common courtesies such as, "May I please schedule an appointment for you?" or "Thank you for choosing to call us."
Related Carpet Cleaning Company Phone Information on the Bane-Clene web site:
See the latest issue of The Clene-Times®.
Thank you for reading Bane's Blog®.
The Bane-Clene® Team