Here are some basic and simple ideas to follow and hopefully will help you work and live better.
- Do one thing at a time. Don't start another task until you finish the one at hand.
- Know the problem. If you don't know the problem, you can't solve it.
- Learn to listen. That's why you have two ears and one mouth.
- Learn to ask questions. It will help you solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Distinguish sense from nonsense. It may prevent you from making a mistake.
- Accept change as inevitable and go with the flow. You will be happier for it.
- Admit mistakes. No person is perfect.
- Say it simply. Don't complicate your words.
- Be calm. Doesn't that say it all?
- Smile. It helps prevent stress and anxiety.
Thank you for reading Bane’s Blog®.
Please visit our new and improved web site at https://www.baneclene.com.
The Bane-Clene® Team.