FREE half-day class by Pro's Choice covers the basics of stain removal from carpets. Give yourself an advantage over your competition!
Friday October 11, 2019 8 AM - 12 PM at the
Bane-Clene® Training Center
3940 N. Keystone Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46205
This class is taught using lecture and Power Point presentation. The instructor will cover the basics and advanced techniques of stain removal. Class includes hands-on demonstrations.
This class has been approved for IICRC Continuing Education Credits. IICRC will assign 1/2 credit to IICRC registrants in the cleaning/restoration or inspection or master categories.
The class is split into 4 basic categories:
- Synthetic Food Dyes: Stains containing man made dye - Examples: Kool-Aid®, Fruit Punch, Colored Candy, Cough Syrup, etc.
- Organic Stains: Stains from a natural source - Examples: Wood Furniture, Mustard, Coffee, Mold, Tea, Urine, etc.
- Petroleum based Stains: Petroleum Derivative - Examples: Gum, Grease, Tar, Ink, Adhesive, Glue, etc.
- Protein based stains (Biological): Stains originating from body secretion - Examples: Vomit, Blood, Feces, Urine, etc.
This class also covers more advanced topics like combination stains, bleach spot repair and reappearing stains.
To register....Call Toll-Free....800 428 9512
EARLY REGISTRATION IS ENCOURAGED AS SPACE IS LIMITED!
Pro's Choice Spot and Stain Removal Products Covered Include:
- ARA ARA Anti-Resoiling Anti-Wicking Agent
- Color Modifying Cosmetics
- Power Gel
- Pro-Solve Gel
- Pro-Solve Liquid
- Red 1
- Red Relief
- Stain 1
- Stain Magic
- Urine Stain Remover
Related Spotting Information and Articles:
- Acid Dye Stains in Carpets
- Bleaches on Carpet
- Carpet Spot & Stain Removers
- Reappearing Spots & Stains
- Spot and Stain Removal General Tips
- Spotting Guides for Carpets and Rugs
Related Spot and Stain Removal Videos:
- Carpet Spot & Stain Removal Guidelines
- Categories of Stain and Spot Removal from Carpet
- How to Remove Blood, Vomit and Feces from Carpet
- How to Remove Coffee Stains from Carpet
- How to Remove Cosmetics, Lipstick and Fingernail Polish Stains from Carpet
- How to Remove Food Dye Stains from Carpet with Red Relief.
- How to Remove Milk, Eggs, Cooking Grease Stains on Carpet
- How to Remove Oily Soils from Carpet
- How to Remove Organic Carpet Stains on Carpet With Stain Magic
- How to Remove Stains from Wool Rug with Red Relief for Wool
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.