A well-attended and informative class by CTI Pro's Choice was held at the Bane-Clene® Training Center on October 11, 2019!
The CTI Pro's Choice instructor, Brian Bond, taught the class, including a Power Point presentation and hands-on demonstrations of the Pro's Choice carpet spot and stain removers and also the pet odor control products. Ted Gurnowski of Service Associates II, who teaches our stone care and wood floor restoration training classes and also participates in our 3-day Management Training School, assisted Brian.
Brian split the spotting part of the class into 4 basic categories:
- Synthetic Food Dyes: Stains containing man-made dye such as Kool-Aid®, Cough Syrup and Betadine® (Iodine).
- Organic Stains: Stains from a natural source such as Wood Furniture, Mustard, Coffee, Tea and Pet Urine.
- Petroleum-Based Stains: Petroleum Derivative such as Colored Candle Wax, Gum, Grease, Tar, Ballpoint Ink, Permanent Marker, Asphalt and Glue.
- Protein-Based stains (Biological): Stains originating from body secretion such as Cooking Grease, Vomit and Blood.
Brian Taught and Demonstrated Pro's Choice Spot and Stain Removal Products:
- ARA Anti-Resoiling Anti-Wicking Agent
- Power Gel
- Pro-Solve Gel
- Pro-Solve Liquid
- Red 1
- Red Relief
- Stain 1
- Stain Magic
The odor control portion of the class covered the basics of pet odor identification, mapping and treatment.
The Pro's Choice Odor Control Products Covered by Brian Included:
- Molecular Modifier
- Odor Barrier
- OS-1 Pet Urine Odor, Stain & Soil Remover
- OSR-XG Cat and Dog Urine Odor and Stain Remover
- Rug Restorer Pet Urine Treatment for Natural Fibers
- X-Cide Odor Killer by Pro’s Choice
At the end of the class, Don Bane held a drawing for two free Pro's Choice Spotting Kits which were won by R & D Carpet Cleaning of Indiana and Michindoh Conference Center of Michigan.
Don also extended a 10% discount on all non-equipment purchases. A free lunch was enjoyed by all.
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.