Nearly all large major corporations promote the philosophy of management/employee teamwork into a quality control concept. In small business, this teamwork is vitally important.
The owner or someone they designate, should act as a buffer or mediator in heading off potential problems over working conditions or any other labor-related issue.
The Team Concept among the owner(s), advertising people, suppliers and employees must all be working together to achieve a common goal.
The goal being to satisfy the most important member of the the team, the customer.
This will make a small business or any size business a success and profitable
Related Articles and Information:
- Building Your Own Carpet Cleaning Business
- Competitive Edge
- Customer Service in the Carpet Cleaning Industry
- Four Characteristics of a Successful Person
- Phone Courtesy
- The 15 Factors of Success in Carpet Cleaning Business
- Tips for Increasing Your Carpet Cleaning Business
- Twenty Steps to Success
- What Makes a Company Successful in the Carpet Cleaning Business?
Thank you for reading Bane’s Blog®
Please visit our web site at www.baneclene.com.
The Bane-Clene® Team.
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.