Friday, February 10, 2012

What a tribute

When I read the advance copy of, "A Bane-Clene Diary," I must admit I skimmed through it and thought it was very nice, in fact, it was quite flattering. But I had no idea how much detail there was in this book about me personally and my company in particular. The author, Chet Jelinsky of Bloomfield, NJ, mentioned small details that only a very astute person would grasp. And the graphics in the finished copy were excellent.

This hard copy was brought along on a trip with me recently so I could read it thoroughly this time. I didn't just read it, I savored it. He attributed many profound quotes to me that I barely remember saying. Chet mentioned things that were lost in the mists of time and memory and revisited some of the very best times for our company in his book.

A customer going to the expense and taking the time to write and publish a book that adulates a supplier is unheard of in this day and age and may indeed be a first. "Thank you" seems so inadequate to express my feelings, Chet. Your thoughtfulness will have a place in my heart for the remainder of my time on this earth.

Here's a link to Chet's book on line: www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2886800#store-price

©Bane-Clene® Corporation 2011 Reprinting or electronically publishing this article is strictly prohibited without permission from Bane-Clene Corp.

I'd like to hear your comments on this article.
Please e-mail me at wfbane@baneclene.com.