No matter whether you are providing a service or selling a product you must Build Brand Recognition.
While there are many media choices available, an On-Line Presence is increasingly and will continue to be the media of choice. We will briefly outline some ways to achieve that.
- Website with Mobile Optimization
A high percentage of searches are done on mobile devices, so your site needs to be mobile friendly. Your website doesn't have to be elaborate but it should contain your basic information. The services you offer, the area you service, your service hours and a short history of your company and its credentials are just a few topics to cover.
- Set up your free business profile on sites such as:
- Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines. You can either "claim" an existing business listing or add your business profile. You will be able to add services, hours, website link and other pertinent information.
- Angie's List, Yelp, Pinterest and other review/referral sites will enable to also create business profiles and gain reviews.
- Social Media: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Social media activity can help to increase awareness of a brand or website content and help with "organic" search rankings.
- You Tube: Create a video about your business and services.
- Offer On-Line coupons through your website, social media pages and other outlets.
Obviously there are multiple other media choices such as: print, phone book, direct mail, radio and TV. These offer unique and varied ways to reach your market. You can implement them as need and or resources become available.
Additional Carpet Cleaning Business Information on the Bane-Clene web site:
- Advertising . . . the Essential Element
- Advertising the Bane-Clene® Way
- The ABC's of Advertising
- Why Doesn't My Carpet Cleaning Business Advertising Work?
- Yellow Pages
Thank you for reading Bane’s Blog®.
Please visit our new and improved web site at www.baneclene.com.
The Bane-Clene® Team.