FREE class by Pro's Choice covers the basics of STAIN REMOVAL and ODOR CONTROL from carpets.
Give yourself an advantage over your competition!
Update your knowledge!
Friday October 11, 2019 at the
Bane-Clene® Training Center
3940 N. Keystone Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46205
This class is taught using lecture and Power Point presentation. The instructor will cover the basics and advanced techniques of stain removal and odor control. Class includes hands-on demonstrations.
This class has been approved for IICRC Continuing Education Credits.
The spotting part of the class is split into 4 basic categories:
- Synthetic Food Dyes: Stains containing man made dye - Examples: Kool-Aid®, Fruit Punch, Colored Candy, Cough Syrup, etc.
- Organic Stains: Stains from a natural source - Examples: Wood Furniture, Mustard, Coffee, Mold, Tea, Urine, etc.
- Petroleum based Stains: Petroleum Derivative - Examples: Gum, Grease, Tar, Ink, Adhesive, Glue, etc.
- Protein based stains (Biological): Stains originating from body secretion - Examples: Vomit, Blood, Feces, Urine, etc.
The odor control portion of the class covers the basics of pet odor identification, mapping, estimating and treatment.
This portion of the class covers advanced topics of Odor Control and troubleshoots common challenges in addressing pet odors in the field as well as treating urine contamination on natural fibers.
To register....Call Toll-Free....800 428 9512
EARLY REGISTRATION IS ENCOURAGED AS SPACE IS LIMITED!
Pro's Choice Spot and Stain Removal Products Covered Include:
- ARA ARA Anti-Resoiling Anti-Wicking Agent
- Color Modifying Cosmetics
- Power Gel
- Pro-Solve Gel
- Pro-Solve Liquid
- Red 1
- Red Relief
- Stain 1
- Stain Magic
- Urine Stain Remover
Pro's Choice Odor Control Products Covered Include:
- Molecular Modifier
- Odor Barrier
- Odor Eliminator
- OSR-XG Cat and Dog Urine Odor and Stain Remover
- Rug Restorer Pet Urine Treatment for Natural Fibers
- UPT+ Pet Urine Pre-Treatment
- X-Cide Odor Killer by Pro’s Choice
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.