Monday, August 27, 2012

Calls and e-mails about Ron Baker

Thanks to all of you who have written and called about the passing of Ron Baker. I doubt he ever dreamed that so many people cared so deeply about him. The following e-mail is an example that pretty well sums up most of the notes and calls we received:

Bill,

   I just heard of the passing of Ron, and I wanted to let you know how sorry I was to hear about this. It's so hard to believe as I had just spoken with him a few days earlier. Ron was always so nice and very helpful. He would even listen to you when you were having a bad day and always give you a word of encouragement. He will really be missed. I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet Ron back in the 80's and gotten to know him over the years in doing business with your company.

   Hearing of the news has made me realize the short time we are here and that we should let people know what they mean to us. So I'd like to let everyone at Bane-Clene know how much they mean to me and Debbie and how truly blessed we are for having met them and having become part of the Bane-Clene Family. So again thanks to everyone for being there and for all that you do. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and the Bane-Clene family.

   Ron - You will be sorely missed but not forgotten.
Dennis Webb
Warrantee Carpet Cleaning Co.

©Bane-Clene® Corporation 2012 Reprinting or electronically publishing this article is strictly prohibited without permission from Bane-Clene Corp.

I'd like to hear your comments on this article.
Please e-mail me at wfbane@baneclene.com.