Friday, June 08, 2012

An e-mail from a viewer

I think this is a spoof, but here it is anyway:

"The IRS sent my tax form back because of the response to this inquiry: 'List all dependents.' I wrote, 12 million illegal immigrants, 12½ million on unemployment compensation, 42 million unemployable people on food stamps, 2 million people in prisons, 435 politicians in Congress, 100 Senators, the White House and hundreds of thousands of bureaucrats in Washington, D.C., not to mention all those county, city and state elected officials and their bloated agencies and departments. Apparently, this was NOT an acceptable answer." Jeremy

On second thought Jeremy may have something there.

©Bane-Clene® Corporation 2012 Reprinting or electronically publishing this article is strictly prohibited without permission from Bane-Clene Corp.

I'd like to hear your comments on this article.
Please e-mail me at wfbane@baneclene.com.