Monday, June 25, 2012

E-mail may be of interest to others

Mr. Bill Bane: I've been in business for seven years and don't have your equipment yet, but I do buy my chemicals from your company and someday I will buy your machine. I saw a post on a bulletin board that quoted you about some of the percentages for operating a cleaning business. Can you tell me what the true labor percentage is? Margaret

Thanks Margaret. The discussion was probably referring to a report on percentage comparisons of costs and how things have changed in our company over the past 40 years.

Here's the link:

http://www.baneclene.com/cleaning-digest/2012-Spring/articles/40years.html

©Bane-Clene® Corporation 2012 Reprinting or electronically publishing this article is strictly prohibited without permission from Bane-Clene Corp.

I'd like to hear your comments on this article.
Please e-mail me at wfbane@baneclene.com.