Friday, November 09, 2012

Bustin' our buttons 11/9/12

Here's a recent Angie's List customer comment:

We called to schedule a carpet cleaning and I spoke to Jan. She was very nice and knowledgeable. I gave her room dimensions and she gave me an estimate and explained that they would determine the final cost once they had seen our rooms.

Their price is so reasonable! I had used this company before I was an Angie's List member and I remembered how much I had liked them and their work. I was delighted to see that they were on Angie's List, and even more delighted that it was the same two gentlemen from the past job.

They were a pleasure to work with and except for a much cleaner carpet, it's like they were never here. Very clean in their work and efficient with time. Very accommodating with our questions. Great with explanations. Our carpeting looks so nice!! We will always use them for our carpet cleaning and we can highly recommend them to anyone for their needs!

Cathy Freyn    Indianapolis, IN

©Bane-Clene® Corporation 2012 Reprinting or electronically publishing this article is strictly prohibited without permission from Bane-Clene Corp.

I'd like to hear your comments on this article.
Please e-mail me at wfbane@baneclene.com.