Friday, December 28, 2012

Political e-mails still coming

Bill:
The election of Mitt Romney as President of the United States was not lost on November 6, it was lost last spring when the other GOP candidates ignored Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment and literally tore Romney limb from limb in their efforts to be nominated. All the Democrats had to do was take notes for their campaign. Romney was so denigrated it took him until the last couple of weeks of his campaign to right the ship.

All of this talk about changing the party, enlarging the platform and making a bigger tent so more people can get in is hogwash. Republicans will never win again until they learn from Ronald Reagan not to demean one another and to stick by their basic principles instead of trying to become another democratic party.
Ted Shipley.

Good analogy Ted! I couldn't have said it any better than that. This is just one of many e-mails I have from folks who are very disappointed with the election results and the commiserating by so-called leaders of the Republican party. As a conservative I usually vote with the party because it's closest to the principles I believe in. Hang in there Ted. I think it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Let's pray I'm wrong.

©Bane-Clene® Corporation 2012 Reprinting or electronically publishing this article is strictly prohibited without permission from Bane-Clene Corp.

I'd like to hear your comments on this article.
Please e-mail me at wfbane@baneclene.com.