- Practice selling techniques. Look at yourself in the mirror as you make your presentation.
- If you won’t buy what you’re saying, neither will your prospect.
- Ask questions of prospects and then keep quiet and let them answer.
- Learn something from every single presentation you make.
- Be sure your rolling billboard (truck) is clean, neat and well marked!
©Bane-Clene® Corporation 2012 Reprinting or electronically publishing this article is strictly prohibited without permission from Bane-Clene Corp.
I'd like to hear your comments on this article.
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.