Is loyalty non existent in today’s worker? Is all they care about is their paycheck? While to some that is probably true because of their relationship with their boss. This lack of perceived loyalty reflects the frustration employees have with their boss and vice versa.
As owners of a Carpet Cleaning Company, we must develop direct person-to-person relationships with our employees which will lead to loyalty. Today’s workers want to feel that you have their interests at heart - not just your own.
The key to loyalty is showing that you deserve it. So how do you do that?
- You give loyalty.
- You are sincere and genuinely interested in the present and future of your employees.
- You appreciate their viewpoints, problems, desires and ambitions.
- You deal with them openly, honestly and fairly.
- You delegate responsibility and develop them.
- You give and share credit liberally.
It takes this and possibly more to earn loyalty.
But it can be earned and it is well worth the effort.
Related Information and Articles:
- Building Your Own Carpet Cleaning Business
- Course to Success-Advertising, Marketing & Sales DVD
- Four Characteristics of a Successful Person
- Hiring New Carpet Cleaning Employees
- Recruiting Tips for Carpet Cleaning Companies
- The 15 Factors of Success in Carpet Cleaning Business
- Twenty Steps to Success
Thank you for reading Bane’s Blog®
Please visit our web site at www.baneclene.com.
The Bane-Clene® Team.
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.