This unit employs a specially engineered auxiliary 5 hp 230 volt electric motor and positive displacement vacuum pump to more efficiently evacuate water without adding dangerous and costly gasoline or propane-powered generators to your carpet cleaning operation.
With seconds, the Super Aqua-Mount will allow the operator to transfer from a normal quiet and efficient cleaning mode to a higher velocity, quick-recovery flood water removal system. This is performed by a simple switch of a vacuum hose - and it is still electric!
The Bane-Clene engineered Super aqua-Mount system is a definite requirement for your fleet if water restoration is projected to play a prominent role in your service business. Near-impossible drying times can now be achieved in those highly time-sensitive cleaning jobs.
Ask Your Sales Rep for Details.
- Power Unit: All Electric, 230V, 60 Hz Single Phase, 19.2 AMP HD Motor Unit with Sealed Bearings. Requires no Maintenance.
- Vacuum System: Positive Displacement, Modified SAV, Cast Iron, 2 inch Intake and Outtake Ports with impeller construction. 163 CFM at 10" Hg.
- Weight: Approximately 225 pounds.
- Size: Approximately 22" H x 18" W x 32" L.
- Power: Use 5,000 watt generator (min.) or 220 hook-up at job site.
- Warranty: 1 year Conditional Warranty.
- $3,995.00 + Shipping & Handling.
Related Information and Articles:
- Bane-Clene Equipment Guide Overview
- Bane-Clene Equipment Maintenance Videos
- Before You Finance Carpet Cleaning Equipment
- Come to Indianapolis For a Demonstration
- Compare US to ANY Other Carpet Cleaning Truckmounted and Portable Equipment
- Leasing Used & New Carpet Cleaning Equipment from Bane-Clene®
- Water Restoration
- Why Choose Bane-Clene® Carpet Cleaning Equipment?
- 100 pound roller to compress the carpet and padding and force the excess water to the corners for extraction.
- Aqua-Mount® (110 V version)
- Brown Out®
- Maxi-Mount® Entry-Level Truck-Mount Carpet Cleaning Machine
- MediClean® (Microban)®
- Para-Mount® - the Ultimate One-Crew Carpet Cleaning Truckmount Machine
- Sporicidin® Disinfectant Solution
- Used and Remanufactured Equipment
- Water Claw® Sub-Surface Flood Extractor Flood Tool for Water Damage and Pump-Out Jobs - Medium
The Bane-Clene® Team.
Free Bane-Clene Information Package
Free packet of information about Bane-Clene can be obtained by calling toll-free 1-800-428-9512 (U.S. ONLY!). Your information packet will include a full color catalog and price addendum. Packets will arrive in approximately 2 weeks through standard United States Mail.
You can also order the packet at the Catalog Request Form.