Monday, April 01, 2013

Appropriate for this date

Kevin Stark sent this to me the other day and I thought it was fitting to publish it on April 1 for obvious reasons. It's interesting that a bank has a sponsoring ad. But it shows us how they feel about cleaning carpets. No one in the cleaning business should bank with them.

It reminds me a little bit of the 1970s when nearly all carpet retailers were telling people not to clean carpets because it would cause them to re soil faster. Some of them are still putting out that bogus advice. Click on this link for an enlightening bit of advice:

Keep Your Carpet Clean for Less Savings Experiment DailyFinance

PS ... Okinawa .... Marines landed ... 1 April 1945.... This was no joke!

©Bane-Clene® Corporation 2013 Reprinting or electronically publishing this article is strictly prohibited without permission from Bane-Clene Corp.

I'd like to hear your comments on this article.
Please e-mail me at wfbane@baneclene.com.