- The official unemployment number is 12.3 million.
- The true number is probably twice that amount.
- In 2009, 32 million were on food stamps.
- Today, 48 million are on food stamps.
- In 2009, 5.5 million were on Social security disability.
- Today, 11 million are on Social Security Disability.
- In 2009, there were 139,143,000 jobs in the US.
- Today, there are 132,705,000 workers a drop of 6.4 million jobs.
For the past few months the feds have been worrying about how to cut 2% from their annual budget, which incidentally, they don't even have a budget. One hasn't been passed for four years.
Does anyone care?
©Bane-Clene® Corporation 2012 Reprinting or electronically publishing this article is strictly prohibited without permission from Bane-Clene Corp.
I'd like to hear your comments on this article.
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.